Planning Appeal - APP/M9584/W/20/3247968 - 19/00250/FUL - Marshgate Business Centre, Marshgate Lane, Stratford, London, E15 2NH
All documents for the above appeal is held on The Appeal Document Portal
It can be accessed using the login details –
Login email: [email protected]
Weekly Planning List
- No Planning Applications from 12-10-2020
- Weekly Planning List from 19-10-2020
- Weekly Planning List from 26-10-2020
- No Planning Applications from 02-11-2020
- Weekly Planning List from 09-11-2020
- Weekly Planning List from 16-11-2020
- No Planning Applications from 23-11-2020
- No Planning Applications from 30-11-2020
- Weekly Planning List from 07-12-2020
- No Planning Applications from 14-12-2020
- No Planning Applications from 21-12-2020
- No Planning Applications from 28-12-2020
- No Planning Applications from 04-01-2021
Our planning service is still operating during the current health crisis. Though we will aim to determine your application as quickly as possible, there are likely to be times when ‘business as usual’ may not be possible, due to remote working, illness or employee caring responsibilities. We will let you know if there is likely to be a delay in your application being determined. We would appreciate it if you would please bear with us if that is the case. If you need to contact us, please email your case officer.
If you have any general planning enquiries please email [email protected] rather than phoning. This mail box is being monitored daily and we will respond as quickly as possible, but in the circumstances our response may take a little longer than usual.
The Legacy Corporation planning boundary
This means that any planning application made in that area, called the Legacy Corporation planning boundary, must be submitted to us rather than to the local borough.
All information on current and past planning applications is held on our Planning Register.
PPDT believe that the effectiveness and quality of our work is maximised by employing people from a range of backgrounds and experiences and making full use of their talents to promote excellent working relations.
We encourage all people and organisations that use our services to support this culture where everyone feels respected and is treated fairly.