Our design priorities
- To continue to design homes, communities, neighbourhoods, workplaces, public realm and connections that are designed and built to the highest standards and form a seamless part of their surroundings
- To leave a true legacy of design and design processes and practices for East London
- To celebrate award-winning buildings, parklands and public and community spaces that champion exceptional architectural, urban and landscape design standards
- To embed Design Quality, Green Infrastructure and Inclusive Design in all LLDC development projects and to establish clear processes for achieving this quality
- To measure Design Quality in all LLDC developments to establish a culture of improvement and best practice
- To make useful the knowledge and processes and expertise in large scale regeneration projects – creating places that are engaging, safe, usable and sustainable for the long term.