If you have found a job that you would like to apply for, here are some quick tips for completing your application:
• Be sure that you follow the instructions in the advertisement as different roles have different application methods. Some roles may ask for supporting statements or examples of previous work
• Only send us what is asked for on the advert and make sure you stick to the word count/file size stated. Any additional information will not be passed onto the shortlisting panel
• Make sure that you send your application in before the deadline. To ensure fairness for candidates, we will be unable to accept late applications
• If you are shortlisted for an interview, please let us know ASAP if you are or are not able to attend
London Legacy Development Corporation is proud to have been awarded the Disability Confident Employer certificate in 2016. The certificate is awarded by the Job Centre to employers who have a positive approach to employing disabled people.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we:
- have undertaken and successfully completed the Disability Confident self-assessment
- are taking all of the core actions to be a Disability Confident employer
- are offering at least one activity to get the right people for our business and at least activity to keep and develop our staff.