- Does your dad fancy himself as a top sportsman? Give him the chance to live out his Olympic fantasy by pedalling or swimming for gold! Try out the iconic venues on the Park including Lee Valley VeloPark, Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre or the ‘Pool of Champions’ London Aquatics Centre!
- With the Müller Anniversary Games nearly upon us, the opportunity to see one of the big events in the athletics calendar could be just the ticket! With the promise of seeing track and field heroes and the London Stadium atmosphere, a great day is guaranteed!
- For thrill-seeking big kid dads, head over to the ArcelorMittal Orbit! Whether it’s a ride on the UK’s longest tunnel Slide, incredible skyline views spanning 20 miles around London or for those who want to take their adrenaline kick one step further, find out about the abseil experience here.
- For some quality time with your Dad in a more relaxed setting, how about following one of the many Park trails? With the London 2012 trail, the Art trail and Discover the Park trail, there is no end of curiosities and points of interest all over the Park to enjoy together!
- After an active day, restore the energy levels with a visit to The Last Drop or Timber Lodge Café, both perfectly situated within the Park and offering a wonderful selection of locally sourced food and drink sure to get your Dad’s seal of approval. And with many more food and drink options at Canalside and East Village you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Whether you plan on popping in for a quick trip or making a full day of it, getting here should be easier than ever with London Overground, Jubilee and Central Lines as well as a range of other transport options all within walking distance of the Park – you can even hop on a high speed train from St Pancras to get to Stratford in less than 10 minutes!