Step inside Arcadia’s immersive world where 50 foot fireballs ignite with a thunderous shock wave, multi million volt lightning bolts crackle through the arena, robotic creatures swoop from the sky and thousands let their spirits fly.
With Arcadia’s spellbinding Metamorphosis show performed on both nights, each day has its own musical identity - see the line up, arena map and video below for what promises to be the most exciting Bank Holiday weekend activity in London!
The festival will take place from 12 noon - 10.30pm each day, last entry at 6pm and no re-admittance. For more information on road closures, please visit our latest visitor information page.
- The event is strictly over 18s – IDs may be checked on entry.
- There will be person and bag searches on entry.
- Certain items are prohibited – this include food, drinks, aerosols, perfume etc. Please see the event website for more info.
- The bars will operate a token system – you can buy tokens inside the event. Caterers will accept card/cash and there will be ATMs on site.
- A taxi rank will be operational on Copper Street and Parkes Street.