Last updated: Tuesday 24 March at 8:30am
Following the Government's latest advice the Park remains open to visitors, with the parklands and canal paths still accessible to all, seven days a week for daily exercise.
Park users must stay at least two metres apart and only visit a maximum of once a day. Gatherings of more than two people are banned.
London's parks are important at this time to give people the space they need to exercise. The acres of open space are ideal for keeping active in the fresh air, whilst enjoying nature and the iconic surroundings.
However, it is essential to follow the Government's guidance on social distancing so that our park can remain open.
More information about the facilities and venues on the Park can be found below:
- A number of events have been postponed or cancelled. Please check our What’s On page for the latest information.
- Venues and attractions across the Park are closed until at least 20 April. This includes the Information Point, Waterworks Fountains and the Timber Lodge Café. All ticket holders will be contacted to arrange rebooking for a later date.
- The play areas at the Park are closed. This includes Tumbling Bay Playground and the Pleasure Gardens Play Areas in the south of the Park.
- Venue car parks are also closed, however the multi-storey car park in the north of the Park remains open.
- Our Security team are continually monitoring the Park – if you need to get in contact to report an incident, please call 0300 2012 121.
- Toilets are located at The Podium near the ArcelorMittal Orbit. Please see a map here.
- The London Marathon Community Track is closed until further notice.
- To get in contact with the venues directly, you can find details here.
You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to keep up-to-date with the latest information.