Below are just some of our favourite family-friendly Park activities. If you have others, why not share them with us - we’d love to hear how you’re enjoying the Park! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Introduce the children to new sports such as badminton and basketball at the Copper Box Arena.
- Take a trip to the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit and view the amazing skyline as well as gaining a sneak peek inside the iconic London Stadium.
- Brave London's number 1 attraction, the Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit, reaching speeds of up to 18 mph.
- Take a cycle around the mountain bike trails, experience the BMX track or try a lap of the Velodrome (suitable for older children as inductions are required) at Lee Valley VeloPark.
- Play a game of tennis or introduce the children to hockey at the Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre.
- Swim in the world-class London Aquatics Centre.
- Take a break and have a spot of lunch at the Timber Lodge.
- Re-live the spirit of the London 2012 Games through the 2012 Trail.
- Pack a rug and some sunscreen and have a picnic in one of the most iconic Parks in the world.
- Play in the amazing play areas across the Park – with Tumbling Bay in the north of the Park and climbing walls, interactive music rooms and more in the south of the Park!
- You can explore the Park with a guided tour or take to the water on a pedalo for a new and fun way to see the Park.
- The fountains outside the Stadium are a favourite for visitors of all ages. Stand between the snaking pathway of the fountain and you will find yourself in a labyrinth of computer-controlled walls of water.
Please note that the fountains outside the Stadium operate from March to October and will be closed on major event days. To keep up to date with the latest news and updates, check out our latest visitor information.