The documents will be available to view on the public register week commencing 26 November 2018.
The London Legacy Development Corporation Development Team has submitted a Hybrid Planning Application (18/00470/OUT) and a Section 73 Planning Application (18/00471/VAR) in relation to Stratford Waterfront.
Application reference 18/00470/OUT: A Hybrid Planning Application for a mixed use development consisting of four cultural/education buildings (Sadler’s Wells, BBC Music Studios, London College of Fashion (UAL) and the V&A) in detail and 62,800 sqm of residential development in outline.
Application reference 18/00471/VAR: A Section 73 application seeking amendments to the existing Legacy Communities Scheme to slot out PDZ.1 and a triangle of open space to the south of the London Aquatics Centre.
Further information and images of the proposals are available to view and/or download below:
Planning Application Summary Sheet - Stratford Waterfront
Public Consultation Events:
Join us at one of two drop in sessions being held:
- At London Aquatics Centre Upper Welcome Level, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E20 2ZQ on the 4 December between 11am and 7pm
- At Stratford Library, 3 The Grove, Stratford, London, E15 1EL on the 5 December between 3.30pm and 7.30pm
How to Comment:
You have the opportunity to express your opinion and contribute to the planning process
The consultation period ends on 4 January 2019
Should you have any comments regarding the Hybrid Planning Application (18/00470/OUT) or the Section 73 Planning Application (18/00471/VAR) in relation to Stratford Waterfront, please send these either:
- Via our public register - http://planningregister.londonlegacy.co.uk/swift/apas/run/wchvarylogin.display
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Planning Policy and Decisions Team, London Legacy Development Corporation, Level 10, 1 Stratford Place, Montfichet Road, London, E20 1EJ