In February 2015 the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government issued the revised "Local Government Transparency Code 2015" (the Code). The Code sets out the minimum information that all Local Authorities must publish, the frequency it should be published and how it should be published. The full document can be accessed via the Gov.uk website
Board members and Chief Officers
Find out more about our Board and Committees, our governance and policies on the Who We Are page of our website.
For senior staff at or above Head of Service or equivalent and board members, the Legacy Corporation publishes:
- staff salaries above £50,000.
- expenses claimed
- register of interests
- organisation structure (amended when it changes)
- gifts and hospitality register (for all staff)
Gender Pay Audit
The Mayor, in his manifesto, made a commitment that each of the GLA's functioning bodies would publish a gender pay audit. The report below is the LLDC's response to meeting that pledge and is part of our commitment to monitor the impact of our policies and the makeup of our workforce.
In September 2019, LLDC published its updated Gender Pay Audit and Action Plan. These documents can be accessed below.
- Download the updated Gender Pay Audit here.
- LLDC's previous Gender Pay Audits can be downloaded below:
Ethnicity Pay AuditThe Mayor has pledged to lead by example on London's black and minority ethnic (BAME) pay gap, as part of his drive to tackle inequality. The report below is the LLDC's response to meeting that pledge.
Gender and Ethnicity Pay Action Plan
- Download LLDC's updated Gender Pay Audit Action Plan here.
Information on equalities groups at different pay levels is here. This information is published annually.
Contracts, tenders and expenditure
- We publish details of contracts of £5,000 and over. This information is updated quarterly.
- Contract opportunities
- Invitations to tender - over £10,000 can be found on the Delta eSourcing website. Registration is required (free). The notice is also published on the Government's Contract finder website.
- Expenditure of £250 or more. This information is updated quarterly.
Grants to Voluntary, Community and social enterprise organisations
The Legacy Corporation will publish details of these grants quarterly.
The Legacy Corporation reports to the Audit Committee annually on the risks of fraud and the assurance and governance structure. A link to the Audit Committee is here: Our Committees.
Local Authority Land
All details on all Legacy Corporation land and building assets are published via the Greater London Authority Land and asset portfolio database.
There are car park spaces at the London Aquatics Centre, the Copper Box Arena and the Here East multi-storey car park. Charges apply for all of these locations. More information on venue parking is on our website.
Transparency Code 2015 information not held
The Legacy Corporation does not hold the information below as requested by the Transparency Code 2015:
- Constitution - the Legacy Corporation does not have a Constitution.
- Government Procurement Card transactions - the Legacy Corporation does not have a Government procurement card.
- Parking account
- Trade Union facility time - the Legacy Corporation does not have a recognised trade union.
- Waste contracts - the Legacy Corporation does not have a Waste Contract as defined in the Transparency Code 2015.
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 requires us to have an approved Publication Scheme in order to provide easy access to certain types of commonly requested information.
Freedom of Information requests
The Legacy Corporation has published all Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulation responses from January 2013. Any personal information has been redacted. This information is updated monthly. An index has been provided to allow easier access to this disclosure log.
All of the information provided can be used under the terms of the Open Government Licence, published by the National Archive.
Updated 27 July 2018