Senior Programme Assurance Manager
£54,993 Per Annum plus excellent benefits
Permanent contract based in Stratford, East London
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional Programme Manager to provide client side programme assurance to the LLDC Executive Management team and external stake holders. The Senior Programme Assurance Manager will work across multiple work streams including 'Olympicopolis'.
Working in partnership with other members of the Programme Management and Finance teams the Senior Programme Assurance Manager will:
- Lead on the corporate wide assurance analysis and reporting ensuring a robust approach to Programme Management and giving advice and recommendations where appropriate.
- Lead on the development and delivery of the deep dive review programme to challenge and support project sponsors and managers and to ensure that project delivery and reporting is consistent and compliant.
- Lead on the corporate change control process and ensure that the management of this process is effectively delivered.
- Manage the bi-weekly budget and change control meetings, setting an agenda and driving the actions forward.
- Provide support with the delivery risk and issue management and deliver training and facilitating workshops for all staff as and when required.
Knowledge and Experience
For this opportunity we would be looking for someone with a relevant degree or someone who can demonstrate the equivalent in experience. The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge of the principles and concepts of assurance, programme, project and risk management and have substantial experience of implementing these principles in a similar role. A solid understanding of the governance principles and legal framework that the Legacy Corporation operates within would be advantageous as would an understanding of the East London socio-economic and political context that we operate within.
Skills and Abilities
We are looking for a good team player for this post who has an approachable and helpful nature who is able to maintain a positive working style when dealing with stakeholders at all levels. Someone with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task is essential, as you will be required to organise your own workload as well as that of a Programme Management Executive. As well as having excellent verbal and written communication skills the post holder will need to have the confidence and ability to present to a variety of groups.
If you would like the opportunity to work on this exciting project and you have the passion and commitment to pro-actively drive Programme Assurance Management forward then we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about this post please download the full role profile here. To apply for this position please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the deadline below. Please be advised that we are unable to include any applications that are submitted after the deadline.
To apply for this position please submit the following documentation:
- A copy of your current CV
- A supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining how you meet the person specification for the post. Please use this as an opportunity to highlight your skills, experience and ability and how this is relevant to the person specification.
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
- Completed CV cover sheet
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 10th February at 12pm (noon).
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 24th February.