Senior Planning Development Manager
£54,993 plus excellent benefits
The Senior Planning Development Manager will be part of team providing support to the Head of Development Management and contribute to the efficient delivery of London Legacy Development Corporation’s development function. In this role you will be providing effective and professional advice to determine a diverse case load of planning applications; covering major applications, enforcement cases and appeals. As part of a high quality planning service our Senior Planning Development Managers negotiate amendments to schemes and provide mediation between different planning interests to ensure good planning and policy compliance and ultimately meeting the regeneration objectives of LLDC.
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to degree level with appropriate town planning qualifications and/or membership of an appropriate professional body.
- Extensive experience of working within the town planning profession with demonstrable experience of working within Development Management.
- Experience of carrying out stakeholder and public consultation and engagement.
- Experience of liaising with other public and/or professional organisations.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage complex consultation and manage liaison with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to work in collaborative and multidisciplinary working environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to critically evaluate the impacts of all types of planning applications.
- Ability to work as a team member and make valuable contributions.
To find out more about this opportunity please take a look at the role profile. To apply for this position you will need to complete and submit an application form to email@example.com before the deadline. Please be advised that we are unable to accept applications after the deadline.
For more information about our recruitment process take a look at our recruitment page.
The closing date for applications to Wednesday 10th September 2014 at 12pm Noon.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 18th and Friday 19th September 2014