PA to Director & Team Administrator
Salary range £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
E20 Stadium LLP owns and manages the main stadium in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The stadium was the centerpiece of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, and is now being transformed into a world class multi-use venue to host West Ham United Football Club, international athletics, and concerts.
E20 is a joint venture between the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) and an investment arm of the London Borough of Newham. E20 is a small, newly formed team of three staff members. The PA to Director & Team Administrator will provide full PA support to the Director and provide high quality administration support to the wider team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive PA to play a key support role in the future of the stadium.
The PA and Team Administrator will provide a full range of administrative and secretarial support; filtering and prioritising correspondence, preparing accurate and high quality documentation, managing complex diary and travel arrangements and providing administrative support for all the E20 team members and their projects. The post holder will also provide administrative and secretariat support to the E20 Board and associated committees, ensuring that it operates as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong experience of working as a PA, with an in-depth knowledge of office and administration processes.
- Extensive experience of pro-actively managing complex diary arrangements at a senior level.
- Knowledge of Board and committee meeting protocols and governance and previous experience of preparing Board papers, taking minutes and capturing significant points and following up on action points.
- Experience of successfully managing a demanding work load and being able to respond effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
- An interest or previous experience in sport or major events is desirable.
Skills and Abilities
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail with a methodical approach to work.
- The ability to multi-task and have flexibility and a readiness to embrace and adapt to change.
- Self-motivated and able to complete work within demanding deadlines independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Further details and application
For more information about this post, please download the full role profile here.
To apply for this position, please download an application pack and email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org (the application process will be managed by LLDC on behalf of E20).
The closing date for this position is Monday 1st February 2016
Interviews are anticipated for w/c 8th February 2016