£24,410 per annum
1 year fixed term contract based in Stratford, East London
Formed in April 2012, the London Legacy Development Corporation’s purpose is to use the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of the London 2012 Games and the creation of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to develop a dynamic new heart for east London, creating opportunities for local people and driving innovation and growth in London and the UK.
The Legacy Corporation is responsible for delivering one of the most important Olympic legacy promises made in the original London 2012 Games bid. This pledge concerns the physical legacy of the Games – the long-term planning, development, management and maintenance of the Park and its impact on the surrounding area after the London 2012 Games. We are a Mayoral Development Corporation and therefore directly accountable to Londoners through the Mayor of London.
Working within a small Human Resources team you will provide high level administrative support to ensure the successful operation of recruitment and selection activities, management of HR data & information and most importantly you will provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers to the HR department.
The HR Administrator will:
• Support the HR team with the administration for recruitment campaigns including; track and monitor applications, produce recruitment packs and documentation for recruiting managers, schedule interviews and provide logistical support on interview days.
• Assist with the new starter induction process and prepare paperwork, run reference checks and ensure that all new starter arrangements and induction activities are completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all information and records relating to LLDC employees are accurate and up to date and that data is handled and stored in accordance to internal policies and relevant legislation.
• Provide support with the finance processes for the HR department including raising purchase order numbers and dealing with invoices.
• Provide administrative and research support on various HR projects.
Knowledge and Experience
To apply for this role we would be looking for someone who has previously provided high level administrative support to a team, ideally within a HR department with some knowledge of HR practices and processes. We need someone with strong administrative skills in this post so you must be a confident user of Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio and experience of being able to proactively manage a varied and busy workload.
Skills and Abilities
The successful candidate needs to be a strong communicator both written and verbally with people of all levels of seniority and needs to be able to demonstrate confidentiality when dealing sensitive and complex materials. As this is a small but busy team where team members are often in meetings or interviews, we are looking for someone who is motivated and can use their own initiative to complete task with little or no direction.
If you think that you meet the requirements for this exciting and challenging role and are able to demonstrate LLDC’s core values of Ambition, Responsibility, Excellence and Collaboration, then we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about this role please take a look at the role profile here.
To apply for this position please complete the following documentation and submit to email@example.com ahead of the deadline.
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 3rd March at 12pm (Noon)
Interviews will be held on Week commencing 9th March 2015