Head of Strategy (Part time 18.5 hours a week)
£71,196 per annum + excellent benefits (£35,256 pro rata)
We are recruiting for a Head of Strategy to work on a part time basis with a job share partner to lead on the Corporation’s strategic activity, developing the corporate vision and strategy and to support directorates throughout the organisation on major projects and key areas of business as well as providing significant strategic support to the Chief Executive.
As the Head of Strategy you will engage with the Mayor’s London office, the Greater London Authority and central government on areas of strategy and political interest so that LLDC priorities are reflected and supported in the decision making processes within these organisations. You will engage with senior management across the organisation to ensure that our strategic goals are reflected in our financial decision making, our arts, culture, events and marketing narratives and that all media, public affairs and stakeholder engagement is consistent, coherent and visibly links to our wider strategic ambitions.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of managing the development of strategy in a multi-stakeholder environment.
- You must have a demonstrable track record of working in a fast moving, high profile organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of communications and public affairs is essential.
- An in depth understanding of the operational context of highly visible public sector projects
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong intellectual skills in problem solving.
- Analytical thinker.
- Ability to work in partnership with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds.
To find out more about this role, and what it is like to work at LLDC please take a look at the recruitment pack here.
To apply for this position please send the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the deadline below.
- A copy of your current CV
- A supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining how you meet the criteria for the job
- A CV Cover Sheet
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
The closing date for this position is 12pm on Thursday 18th February 2016
Interviews are scheduled for w/c 29th February 2016