Assistant Business Manager
Salary Commensurate with Experience
12 months Secondment Opportunity or Fixed Term Contract
E20 Stadium LLP is a joint venture between LLDC and NLI (a wholly owned enterprise of LB Newham). The LLP was established to manage the commercial aspects of the former Olympic Stadium.
The Assistant Business Manager will support the successful delivery of several aspects of E20’s business. The post holder will need to be proactive, managing projects and resolving issues to ensure strong commercial and reputational outcomes for E20.
The role is initially offered as a 12 month secondment, to support an exciting and demanding period for E20 as it prepares for the permanent opening of the stadium, including as the new home for West Ham Utd from August 2016.
The E20 team will be made-up of around five staff, based in Stratford. All post holders will be expected to be flexible with the ability to be a “self starter”, helping to shape E20’s future.
Knowledge and Experience
• Previous experience of managing projects to a successful outcome, a project management qualification is desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to draft board and committee papers to a high standard.
• Knowledge of Board and committee meeting protocols and governance
• An interest or previous experience in sport or major events is desirable.
Skills and Abilities
• Commercially astute with a sound judgement
• Proactive with the ability to take initiative in identifying and resolving issues.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail with a methodical approach to work.
• Ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
For more information about this post, please download the full role profile here.
To apply for this position please send through the following documentation email@example.com ahead of the deadline below. London Legacy Development Corporation are handling the recruitment campaign on behalf of E20 Stadium LLP.
• A copy of your up to date CV
• A supporting statement of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining how you meet the criteria for the post as set out in the role profile
The closing date for this position is Wednesday 20th January 2016 at 12pm Noon
Interviews are anticipated to take place on or after 29th January 2016