This year there'll be live music, barn dancing, farm animals and so much more! Activities will take place throughout the day, with a packed programme of workshops, demonstrations and entertainment - and of course, there will be a whole host of stalls showcasing locally produced food and drink at the festival!
Here's what else you can look forward to:
- Interactive mobile farm with sheep, goats, rabbits and more
- Live bands, choirs and music - including performances from Licence to Ceilidh, Theo Bard and Forest of Fools.
- Delicious food stalls
- Craft beers
- Barn, African, Folk and Morris dancing - including performances from the Belles of London City and IROKO Theatre Company.
- Loads of traditional games
- Comedy shows from the Liver Cottage Comedy Chefs
This event will be taking place in the north of the Park near the Timber Lodge Cafe. Simply turn up on the day and enjoy a fun, free day out with your family and friends!