Below are just some of our favourite family friendly Park activities. If you have others, why not share them with us - we’d love to hear how you’re enjoying the Park! You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Introduce the children to new sports such as badminton and basketball at the Copper Box Arena.
- Take a trip to the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit and view the amazing skyline as well as gaining a sneak preview inside the iconic Stadium.
- Brave London's number 1 attraction, the Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit, reaching speeds of up to 18 mph.
- Take a cycle around the mountain bike course, experience the BMX course or try a lap of the Velodrome (suitable for older children as inductions are required) at the Lee Valley VeloPark.
- Play a game of tennis or introduce the children to hockey at the Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre.
- Swim in the world class London Aquatics Centre.
- Try out a dance class at the Timber Lodge such as kids’ Zumba, (contact the Timber Lodge for full details: click here).
- Re-live the spirit of the London 2012 Games through the 2012 Trail.
- Pack a rug and some sunscreen and have a picnic in one of the most iconic Parks in the world.
- Play in the amazing play areas across the Park – with Tumbling Bay in the north of the Park and climbing walls, interactive music rooms and more in the south of the Park!
- You can explore the Park on a pedalo for a new and fun way to see the Park.
- The fountains outside the Stadium are a favourite for visitors of all ages. Stand between the snaking pathway of the fountain and you will find yourself in a labyrinth of computer-controlled walls of water. At night, when the shrieks of soaked visitors dies down, the fountain lights up with a colourful neon glow.
Please note that the fountains outside the Stadium will be closed on major event days.