Over the past 12 months many of you will have been involved in the extensive consultation process undertaken for Stratford Waterfront. A total of 49 events have been held with local residents, businesses, schools and other stakeholders, sharing the masterplan and proposals at key junctures in the design process, helping to inform decisions and the development of the scheme.
We are now entering the final stage of consultation and will be returning to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the local area in November. We will be sharing the final masterplan and design work with you in the run up to submitting the planning application at the end of the year.
Have your say
Please join us at the following events to explore the masterplan and understand more about the planning application. You will find us here:
POP UP EXHIBITION
Friday, 11 November 2016, 9am – 5pm*
Stratford Shopping Centre, E15 1NG
* Due to limited space, the physical model and interactive displays will not be on show. Please visit the main exhibition on 12 November to view this information.
Saturday, 12 November 2016, 12pm – 5:30pm**
The Podium, 3 Thornton Street, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. E20 2AD
** Tea and cake will be served
- Read the Cultural and Education District newsletter here.
- You can download the complete exhibition boards for this stage of the consultation here. Please email any comments to the team at email@example.com
Find out more
All of the feedback collected to date has been reviewed by LLDC, the design team and the partners. To read about the consultation programme and what we learned from the previous consultation events, please use the link below to download consultation reports from 1, 2 and 3.
- Download the exhibition boards here and the flipbook here from the last round of consultation.
- Stage 1 consultation report here
- Stage 2 consultation report here
- Stage 3 consultation report here and appendices here
If you have any further questions or would like to be kept informed of future updates, please contact the Stratford Waterfront team at Allies and Morrison Urban Practitioners by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.