The Planning Decisions Committee (PDC) will either make the decisions on the applications submitted to the Legacy Corporation or delegate the decision to Officers of the Legacy Corporation’s Planning Policy and Decisions Team (PPDT).
The Planning Decisions Committee comprises three Legacy Corporation Board members, four independent members and five local Councillors recommended by the four boroughs directly affected by the proposals for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and surrounding areas.
The Committee members are:
- Philip Lewis (Chairman*) - Legacy Corporation Board member
- Piers Gough CBE RA - Independent member
- Louise Wyman MRICS MLA - Independent member
- Emma Davies MRICS - Independent member
- James Fennell BA (Hons) MRTPI MRICS FRSA - Independent member
- Councillor for LB Hackney (to be confirmed)
- Councillor for LB Waltham Forest (to be confirmed)
- Councillor for LB Newham (to be confirmed)
- Councillor for LB Tower Hamlets (to be confirmed)
* in the absence of the committee Chairman, the Legacy Corporation Chairman will nominate a substitute chairperson.
A brief biography for each member can be found via the appropriate expandable section at the bottom of this page.
The Planning Committee is governed by a Code of Practice, which can be viewed and/or downloaded from our Governance Documents page.
Further clarification on the Governance and Terms of Reference of the PDC can be found in the following board reports, which can be viewed and/or downloaded below:
The papers and minutes of all London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) Planning Committee Meetings, from the 23 October 2012 to date can be accessed and/or downloaded via the link below.
DATES AND PAPERS FROM MEETINGS
The papers and minutes of all Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) Planning Committee Meetings, from 6 September 2006 to 25 September 2012 can be accessed and/or downloaded via the appropriate expandable section at the bottom of this page.
For details of the next Legacy Corporation Planning Committee Meeting, please visit https://www.london.gov.uk/moderngovlldc/ieListMeetings.aspx?CommitteeId=273
The meeting venue will appear on the agenda front sheet, but usually they will be held at the LLDC offices (address below).
London Legacy Development Corporation,
1 Stratford Place,
Please contact the Committee Secretary (in advance of the meeting) by,
Telephone: 020 3288 8834, and/or
To confirm if the next meeting is going ahead and the exact venue.
Should you wish to make representations at a Planning Committee, then please let us know in advance of the meeting date, via the contact details above. For more information on public speaking at Planning Committees, please see the document below: