In February 2015 the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government issued the revised "Local Government Transparency Code 2015" (the Code). The Code sets out the minimum information that all Local Authorities must publish, the frequency it should be published and how it should be published. The full document can be accessed via the Gov.uk website.
Board members and Chief Officers
Find out more about our Board and Committees, our governance and policies on the Who We Are page of our website.
For senior staff at or above Head of Service or equivalent and board members, the Legacy Corporation publishes:
- staff salaries above £50,000.
- expenses claimed
- register of interests
- organisation structure (as of February 2017)
- gifts and hospitality register (for all staff)
Gender Pay AuditThe Mayor, in his manifesto, made a commitment that each of the GLA's functioning bodies would publish a gender pay audit.
The report below is the LLDC's response to meeting that pledge and is part of our commitment to monitor the impact of our policies and the makeup of our workforce.
This information is published annually within the Mayor's Annual Report. The Pay Ratio is within the Appendices.
Contracts, tenders and expenditure
- We publish details of contracts of £5,000 and over. This information is updated quarterly.
- Contract opportunities
- Invitations to tender - over £10,000 can be found on the Delta eSourcing website. Registration is required (free). The notice is also published on the Government's Contract finder website.
- Expenditure of £250 or more. This information is updated quarterly.
Grants to Voluntary, Community and social enterprise organisations
The Legacy Corporation will publish details of these grants annually.
The Legacy Corporation will publish the number of cases if fraud identified and investigated, Reports on fraud are presented to the Audit Committee and within the Annual Report.
Local Authority Land
All details on all Legacy Corporation land and building assets are published via the Greater London Authority Land and asset portfolio database.
There are car park spaces at the London Aquatics Centre, the Copper Box Arena and the Here East multi-storey car park. Charges apply for all of these locations.
Transparency Code 2015 information not held
The Legacy Corporation does not hold the information below as requested by the Transparency Code 2015:
- Constitution - the Legacy Corporation does not have a Constitution.
- Government Procurement Card transactions - the Legacy Corporation does not have a Government procurement card.
- Parking account
- Trade Union facility time - the Legacy Corporation does not have a recognised trade union.
- Waste contracts - the Legacy Corporation does not have a Waste Contract as defined in the Transparency Code 2015.
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 requires us to have an approved Publication Scheme in order to provide easy access to certain types of commonly requested information.
Freedom of Information requests
From October 2014, the Legacy Corporation has published all Freedom of Information and Environmental Information Regulation responses. Any personal information has been redacted. This information is updated quarterly. An index has been provided to allow easier access to this disclosure log.
All of the information provided can be used under the terms of the Open Government Licence, published by the National Archive.
Updated 16 February 2017