The Go! Schools Network aims to connect local schools to the opportunities within Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
For schools based in the London Boroughs of Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest, the Go! Schools Network provides:
- Priority access and discounted or free tickets to exciting events on Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – for both students and teachers – such as the UCI Track Cycling World Championships and the LEN European Aquatics Championships;
- Information and access to 'money can’t buy' learning opportunities provided by Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park partners;
- Free access to a variety of engaging cross-curricular learning resources, which use Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to enhance learning;
- Access to Teacher Networking Sessions, which provide expert advice and guidance on using the resources, share good practice and include exclusive Park opportunities such as visits to the top of ArcelorMittal Orbit – all free of charge;
- A special Go! plaque to display in schools (primary schools only);
- Access to a special Go! logo that can be used on your school website or communications.
If you would like to find out more and please register here.