If you were captivated by this summer’s action at the London Stadium and are itching to grab your trainers and stretch your legs come and do so on our running routes in the Park. The iconic venues from the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games combined with the stunning Parklands allow for plenty of interesting and scenic runs throughout the week.
Whether you run for fitness, fun or you’re training for an upcoming marathon, we’ve created a running map to help you find the best possible route! With a 2K route and a 5K route across the north of the Park, you’re guaranteed to stay on track as you pass the Olympic Rings, Paralympic Agitos and even stumble across the odd motivational marker on the floor!
You can't help but be inspired running through the site of so many amazing sporting moments!
There are still plenty of exciting running events to look forward to this year and next. So if you want to take a 2K at your own pace, fundraise for a great cause or you’re aiming for a personal best in a 10K, make sure you check out the upcoming outdoor events at the Park:
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10km Series— 3 February 2018
- Runthrough Christmas Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 5k and 10k— 4 February 2018
- Chase The Moon 5k And 10k— 14 February 2018
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10km Series— 3 March 2018
- Supernova Run London— 3 March 2018
- Resolution Run London— 11 March 2018
- The BHF Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Run 2018— 18 March 2018
- Tough Mudder 5K— 23-24 March 2018
- Chase the Sun - run series 5k and 10k– 11 April 2018
- Runthrough Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 5k and 10k– 29 April 2018