Couldn’t stop twitching while watching the World Para Athletics and IAAF World Championships? The Park is the perfect place to test your running trainers and burn your energy! The iconic venues from the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games combined with the stunning Parklands allow for plenty of interesting and scenic runs throughout the week.
Whether you run for fitness, fun or you’re training for an upcoming marathon, we’ve created a running map to help you find the best possible route! With a 2K route and a 5K route across the north of the Park, you’re guaranteed to stay on track as you pass the Olympic Rings, Paralympic Agitos and even stumble across the odd motivational marker on the floor!
There are still plenty of exciting running events to look forward to this year. So if you want to take a 2K at your own pace, fundraise for a great cause or you’re aiming for a personal best in a 10K, make sure you check out the upcoming outdoor events at the Park:
- RunThrough Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 5K and 10K – Saturday 16 September
- UpSlide Down – Wednesday 20 September
- The Great Willy Waddle – Tuesday 26 September
- Urban Rush – Sunday 1 October
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10K series – Saturday 7 October
- The Ovarian Cancer Walk – Saturday 14 October
- Alzheimer’s Society London Memory Walk at Night – Saturday 14 October
- The East London Big Push – Sunday 15 October
- Shine For Syria – Saturday 28 October
- RSBC Blinfold Run – Sunday 5 November