- Entries will be accepted via the sign up form on the website.
- To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must provide their full name, email address and the correct answer.
- By submitting an entry, entrants agree to accept the Terms & Conditions of the competition.
- Five winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries received by 11.59am on Monday 19 October 2015. Winners will be notified via the email address provided by 3pm on Tuesday 20 October 2015.
- The prize is one single pair of tickets per winner.
- Entrants must be 18 or over. .
- Tickets will be sent to the winners via post.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received using a digital generator.
- The judge’s decision is final. The winners must, at the LLDC’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the LLDC using their name and image in any promotional material [regarding this competition]. Refusing to take part in any promotional activity may result in the prize being withdrawn (at our discretion).
- Removing any part of, altering or defacing a ticket may result in use of the ticket being refused. LLDC shall not be liable to compensate for lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged tickets. It is not possible to issue duplicate and/or replacement tickets.
- The LLDC’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The LLDC reserves the right to amend, vary or withdraw the competition at any time owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The competition is not open to LLDC or partner agency employees.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By clicking on the Submit button above you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner's web site at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Limitations of liability
- Limitations of liability: Insofar as permitted by law, neither the LLDC nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or the website or any combination thereof
- Any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion Non or late receipt of entry due to operator or network error.